Menu

Tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle!

Best tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle must watch this video.

**PS I filmed the voiceover when I was really sick so sorry about my voice hahahaha

don’t forget that being fit is not a destination it is a way of life. 🙂
and being healthy is NOT just about how you look, it is so much deeper than that. I challenge you to find “your healthy” 🙂

24 comments

1. KeyborgTroll says:

Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hello,
    I want to share some information with you, which has been very helpful for our health. Here we aware, how we cure our lifestyle disease from NATURAL PRODUTS and how these produts are better from medicine and what is the harmfull effect of medicine for our body. For more information contact..
    Anjali gautam
    WhatsApp +919711697432

3. Guys can you subscribe to my channel

4. is it okay to drink soda if you have a medical problem

5. You don't need to drink 1/2 of your body weight in oz. You need to drink water when your body tells you it is thirsty, or in other words there is enough sodium to absorb the water. If you drink a lot of water when your not thirsty that is bad. It is also a misnomer about drinking 1/2 of your Body weight in oz. You can die from drinking to much water and your sodium (or salt) level is gone or not drinking enough.

6. How about I not cut out soda entirely and do like a dr pepper a day. From Texas haha

7. Divneet k says:

You're truly the only person on YouTube that gets me motivated and happy

8. Fun Videos says:

good video, i like it

9. Debra Watt says:

very nice video, i actually love this video, keep on it
    It’s onerous to seek out knowledgeable folks on this topic, however you sound like you recognize what you’re talking about! Thanks
    You need to participate in a contest for one of the best video on theyoutube. Ill recommend this youtube videol!

10. I like your videos! They pump positive energy into my mind.

11. nga thu says:

Im eating junk food while im watching this 🙂

12. frashhy says:

"When the sun goes down, so should you." Am I the only one having such a crazy dirty mind I took that the wrong way…

13. Lily Paige says:

Absolutely loved the video ❤️❤️

14. Carla Rosten says:

I'm on my own mission to coach people to healthier lifestyles, I love what your doing here please me on Instagram @nft2017 I would love to collab

15. Manal ll says:

Really love this video

16. Maite Liss says:

Want to know more about Zika? Visit my channel, I have great videos about it! 🙂

17. Lue Elshamy says:

lemon?..adds sweetness to your water? seriously?

18. dude she looks like stephen from vampire diaries… shes still mad pretty tho.. like his twin sis type of thing

19. Aunica Coen says:

u always get me in the mood to be healthy. thank you